HLB sorbent is composed of monodisperse N-vinylpyrrolidone-divinylbenzene copolymer resin particles, with specific mixture of hydrophilic hydrophobic groups, allowing for retention for a wide range of compounds with very high capacity.
HLB can be used as a general-purpose sorbent, especially for extracting analytes from complicated samples such as blood and urine.
- General sorbent, suitable for wide application areas
- Highly wettable, no worry of bed dryness, rare breakthrough
- Highly recoveries, excellent reproducibility
- 3 to 10 times higher adsorption capacity and loadability than C18-bounded silica gel
- Stable from pH 1 to 14, compatible with common solvents
Surface area: 600 m 2/g
Particle size: 40 μm
Pore size: 300 Å
- Determination of drugs, illicit drugs and their metabolites in blood, such as sertraline ibuprofen and heroin
- Determination of residual antibiotics, catecholamines, and microcystins in foodstuff
- Determination of veterinary drugs, pesticides and mycotoxin in milk products